Saturday, September 05, 2009

Woah.

It has been a full two months since I've blogged. Mainly, it's because I am lazy. I'll try to catch up as best as I can...
Scott and Gregg took all the boys to Colorado for a whole week. Our boys have awesome daddys. They had fun and even remembered to take pictures!









Bryce started first grade this year. It's hard to believe that he is that old. So far, he misses kindergarten (because you get to play a lot more), but I think he'll get in the swing of things eventually! He does love his teacher, so that's great!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those were great pictures. They really did have some fun. Next time we ALL need to go. No more missing out to go work at school! Love the school pics. I miss Bryce, too! :)

McFarland Family said...

What fun daddys!! Next time JUST THE GIRLS need to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails