Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fake Birthday Party

Never in a million years when I created my fake birthday did I think Scott would throw me my very own surprise party, but he that's exactly what he did on Saturday! I was told we were going to dinner and a movie with Angie and Greg, but what I got was streamers and confetti in my face when I opened her door! He even catered fajitas!!
WHY IS THIS UNDERLINED? SOMETIMES I HATE BLOGGER!
totally shocked!










Thank you to my wonderful husband and friends for making me feel special for a day!! Y'all rock! (Somehow I missed getting pics for Courtney and Reid--sorry!).

7 comments:

Amy C said...

That is so sweet, happy half birthday. Your cake was awesome. Goodjob hubby!

angie c said...

Oh my gosh. HIlarious.

What are you going to do when I deliver my baby on your fake birthday? !! You'll have to find another day to celebrate now. I'm holdin' out. Bedrest until Thursday.

Sorry, Charlie. :)

McFarland Family said...

Happy happy fake birthday!! Sorry I missed it:( We will have to catch up soon!

Unknown said...

That will be soooooo funny if Margo is born on your fake b-day! I am sorry, I draw the line. I cannot learn a new birthday again. :) -Angie

Kev and Ang said...

Oh, she's going to be. I plan on going running tonight.

Jennifer said...

So fun! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it but pumped that Scott pulled it off. He's been planning that for a very long time!

Unknown said...

What a great husband! And great friends for celebrating with a faker. lol. Glad you had a great time. I think that totally shocked photo of you is fake/staged. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails