Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cruise 2010

In January, Julie, Laurie, Jennifer and I all went on a four day cruise to Cozumel. We had a total blast. I am soooo thankful for my friendship with these girls!
stupid pull down bed that we all nearly killed ourselves on!






This was the night we had the most fun. We danced the night away!



Cozumel




Our last night :(
our awesome waiter
Thanks for the memories, girls! I had a fantastic time! I can't wait until our next one. Whoop, whoop!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love it all! I am so glad you all took some time for yourselves. You all deserve it. You work so hard for others all the time. You had earned a great girls trip!

McFarland Family said...

What fun and what a specail friendship you girls have!!

Holly Moulder said...

Great pictures! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails