Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random

This post is random, but there are a couple funny things that have happened lately that I didn't want to forget.

  • Bryce began soccer this week. He usually gets all dressed up in something each day when we get home then Brayden calls him whatever he's dressed up like. Example: He'll wear a Batman costume, so Brayden will call him Batman all night. So, after soccer practice we went to McDonald's and Brayden was trying to get Bryce's attention, so he said, "Hey, soccer." I guess he thinks soccer is a costume or something.
  • I have block letters in my classroom that spell out my name. My homeroom class thinks it's funny to move the blocks around and spell different stuff when I'm "not looking." So far I have been...Mr. Shelton, Ms. Snot, Mr. Nose, and Mrs. Toes.

Fun times.

8 comments:

TriSara said...

hee hee...just imagine what they REALLY spell and then change right before you walk in! You can scare the snot out of them and get real serious and say something like "I saw what you spelled before and I am going to have to talk to your parents about it."

Candice said...

Yeah, good thing you don't have an "i" in your name:).

Brayden calling Bryce by his "costume"...that is so cute.

I'm all for the random post.

Jennifer said...

I'd rather get a zero!!!



.....sorry, I can't get that expression out of my head.

tamandscott said...

Ha! I did the impression for my principal today. Teaching is so much fun...

Angie said...

That is so funny! Keep us updated! :) You should keep a running list on your board. I am sure that skill is a TEK somewhere!

T-N-T said...

I'm glad Brady doesn't know how to spell.

I hope you are being a bad example on my little baby.

Anonymous said...

They forgot Mrs. Hot

Angie Campbell said...

That is really funny about the letters at school... I work with high schoolers, so imagine the words it would be... hmmmm...

Miss you guys! Sure was great to see you at the tournament.

Related Posts with Thumbnails