This weekend was the charity golf tournament for Brad and Jenny. It was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. The people that organized it did an outstanding job, and over $44,000 was raised for his treatments! It was amazing to see the show of support for this awesome family. God blessed us with perfect weather, and fun was had by all!!
Jenny and me (people who helped wore royal blue and khaki--we didn't just happen to randomly dress alike)
We had a great time and were very thankful that we were able to make the trip. Brayden even wore his big boy undi*s on the way down and back (ask Randy and Ali--we stopped every town if not more). Fun times.
We love Brad and Jenny!!

6 comments:
OK, so when did they start taking the LOWEST score in golf as the winner? That's dumb.
Scott
I am so glad that it was a successful event!
I love the golf lessons as a prize for the, uh, less than the best:). Way to go Scott!
It is awesome it was so successful! Funny how friends and paths intertwine. :)
How cool that you got to meet Coryatt and Frazier! You failed to mention that part to me. Cool!
k
I am so happy that it was such a success! I am glad y'all had fun!
I am so glad you were able to go personally. What a great event. We love Scott and Tammie! :)
Post a Comment