I know it, I know it!!!! I won't tell. :) Great look Scott!!!!
Chad from High School Musical. I really hope you have taken Bryce to see HSM 3.
Kristi's right. Scott is the skinny sister. so not fair!!!Marcy
Jenni,Good one, but not even close. Yes, we were at the movie on opening day!!
Ha Ha! I guessed it as I was calling dying of curiousity and was right! Good luck everybody. What a fun place you work, Scott! A little sweaty, but fun!
Oops- that was really from Angie...Lemons that is.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know it, I know it!!!! I won't tell. :) Great look Scott!!!!
Chad from High School Musical. I really hope you have taken Bryce to see HSM 3.
Kristi's right. Scott is the skinny sister. so not fair!!!
Marcy
Jenni,
Good one, but not even close. Yes, we were at the movie on opening day!!
Ha Ha! I guessed it as I was calling dying of curiousity and was right! Good luck everybody. What a fun place you work, Scott! A little sweaty, but fun!
Oops- that was really from Angie...Lemons that is.
Post a Comment