Bryce had his first ever soccer game yesterday. It was so fun to watch him.
Daddy had to work and missed the game, so we made him a little video so Bryce could share some news (that he then proceeded to share with everyone he knows).
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How fun! I like his uniform colors better than my boys. They are red and blue. Anyway, I missed all the fun being out of town. Bryce is so proud! :) -Angie
We love Soccer. We have been doing soccer for two years now, and the games are getting much more fun to watch. The boys are really improving, and the weather is finally pretty for it!
5 comments:
How fun! I like his uniform colors better than my boys. They are red and blue. Anyway, I missed all the fun being out of town. Bryce is so proud! :)
-Angie
We love Soccer. We have been doing soccer for two years now, and the games are getting much more fun to watch. The boys are really improving, and the weather is finally pretty for it!
ok, first...BRYCE ROCKS!!!!
second, i promise it is like looking at Scott all over again. seriously he looks more and more like him every day.
Way to go Bryce!!
He is getting so big! Isn't it weird thst we have memories hanging out together from that age?!
When are you going to come to TN? Ang and I decided we need to have a CAT/ACT/TAC reunion sometime soon.
Post a Comment