I am so behind on blogging. Here are some pictures of our Halloween. We went to my grandma's home for a Halloween party. She was dressed up like a bunny rabbit. She even had a cotton tail on the back of her wheelchair! The boys had a great time, and Grandma was so glad we were there! After the party we headed out for some trick-or-treating. Ok, Scott and Joel took the boys out, and Lynn and I got to sit and pass out candy! That's my kind of night!
This is a picture of the boys asleep in our bed while Daddy was away in Germany. They were troopers. Besides Bryce splitting his eye open, Brayden getting sick, and the fire alarms going off nonstop in the middle of the night, we did great! :) We're sure glad he's home!

2 comments:
Oh my, what a cute bunny!
I think that's the first time I've ever seen grandma dressed up. :)
I love your grandma! And where is the monkey crack picture that impacted you so much?
Post a Comment