So.......Friday night the boys were sleeping in my bed with me since Scott's gone. About 4:00 a.m. (or so), Bryce begins screaming and crying. He tells me that he just hit his head on Scott's night stand. I hug him, kiss him, and tell him he'll feel much better if he lays down and closes his eyes. It IS in the middle of the night, and mama needs her sleep. He told me that it was really stinging. Hmmm, maybe I should check it. So, I turned the lamp on, and there is blood dripping from his eye lid. He knocked the crap out of his eye (on the sensitive boney part) on the corner of the dresser. I guess he rolled off the bed or something. I still can't figure out how it happened. It's slowly turned more purple and puffy as the weekend has gone on. We chose to stay home all day today (Sunday) because yesterday was crazy, and the more he ran around, the more swollen and purple it got. I couldn't decide if it needed stitches, but I ended up not taking him b/c it kind of began to close on its own. I hope I don't regret that decision. So, he's got a pretty good shiner and something to forever remember the time when Daddy went to Germany!

5 comments:
Poor guy!
Oh, man. Poor baby!!! It looks much worse than the original text I got.
B man is tough. He can share a bed next to me in Germany anytime!
But get him a hair cut.
Brad from Germany
Ouch! Poor Bryce. I hope it heals quickly. (hugs)
I hope Bryce recovers quickly! When does Scott get home?
Post a Comment