Great job on using your sounds Bryce...ROCK ON!!! It is ONly his 5th color change ALL year. I think Santa should bring him something EXTRA EXTRA special!
Poor Bryce. I said put it in his keepsake box...not your blog! :) Love, the real Mrs. Lemons AKA the mean Mrs. Lemons for changing Bryce's color for "almost" pouring glue on the floor. I mean really...he didn't do it. He turned it up just in time... "See" as he shows me his glue bottle all covered on the side with glue! What an honest boy...and a bit talented. I wish his friend "almost" poured his glue into his hand!
4 comments:
Great job on using your sounds Bryce...ROCK ON!!! It is ONly his 5th color change ALL year. I think Santa should bring him something EXTRA EXTRA special!
ahaha ha ha ha ha! I'm sorry, but that's funny.
Ha ha!! I love that boy!!
Poor Bryce. I said put it in his keepsake box...not your blog! :)
Love, the real Mrs. Lemons
AKA the mean Mrs. Lemons for changing Bryce's color for "almost" pouring glue on the floor. I mean really...he didn't do it. He turned it up just in time... "See" as he shows me his glue bottle all covered on the side with glue! What an honest boy...and a bit talented. I wish his friend "almost" poured his glue into his hand!
Post a Comment