Sunday, January 11, 2009

January Catch Up

Angie and Nora got to stay with us the week after Christmas, so we got some cousin time in.



One night, we all went to see Uncle Randy's band play.








Thanks to Mammaw and Pappaw, we all got to go out together on New Year's Eve. Kevin was able to fly in and join us for the weekend.








Last night, we went to a high class vs. white trash party. Julie got into nursing school, so they were celebrating. We played some rock band and ate frito pie. I won the best white trash girl (all the other girls were high class...) which came with press on nails, a horrible smelling car scent thing and a glass rose. Thanks, Jared and Julie for a fun time!


The Bud Light sign on Jared's shirt lit up!







Scott's mullet wig was too much. I couldn't look at him all night and keep a straight face.



We can't get enough of Rock Band. I'll leave you with a video of Randy, Kevin, and Scott playing in their band named Roman Noses. I'm not entirely sure Randy even knew I was recording. :)



9 comments:

jaime s said...

Great pics! I just played rock band for the first time this weekend. I was horrible!! It was fun, though!

derrickandamy said...

Hilarious! Y'all are too funny.

Anonymous said...

Is your band Roman Noses coming to Waco anytime soon?

Angie said...

I LOVE ROCK BAND! And I totally want to play with Randy. I wanna be a Shelton...or Fuller...or Conway..... :) ROCK ON!

Angie said...

Oh yeah.got excited about Rock Band there...wonder why it wasn't so hard for you two to play up the part of white trash???? Love the hair, love the teeth, love the mumu, love the rollers, love the robe, LOVE that Tammie ran into the room of "high class" girls she doesn't know and shouted "Somebody say there's a partae???" LOVE IT ALL!

Angie said...

NOw you two get to that church seminar about how to put a little laughter into that marriage of yours....you have a lot to learn!

McFarland Family said...

Rock Band is AWESOME!!! I just wish there was a little more Bon Jovi! I thought that you guys were dressed up as the High Class couple:)

Anonymous said...

Um, Where were the boys while the Roman Noses were rehersing ?

TriSara said...

priceless. You guys rock.

It is funny how many of us 30-something-ers play rock band. Are we trying to hold on to days long gone?

Related Posts with Thumbnails