Bryce has been restricted from tv and video games for the past few days, so the playing around our house has gotten pretty creative. A few days ago, they were in my room playing forever and came out in my clothes and shoes. Bryce was wearing one of my shirts that looked like a dress with high heels on. He wouldn't let me take a picture, but it was hilarious. Then, after coming home from school yesterday, they begged me to get the swimming stuff down from the closet. They then pretended to swim for the rest of the afternoon.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is soo funny...nothing like swimming with a fire in the background:)
That's all great, but why aren't you on FB any more!? This blog thing is too much for me. I'll never be able to keep up with what you're doing.
I have no idea. I tried to get on facebook today, and it told me that I'd been restricted or something. I've emailed the tech department to see what the deal is. Maybe someone's stalking me...
that's great! Thanks for the reminder that kids need more time without TV so that they can let the creative juices flow!
Post a Comment