Here are some funny things about Brayden lately that I don't want to forget:
Mommy: Brayden, it's time for your nap.
Brayden: NO!
Mommy: Yes, Brayden, you have to take a nap.
Brayden: NO, I DON'T WANT TO TAKE A NAP. I DON'T WIKE PILLOWS AND I DON'T WIKE BEDS.
At night, every time I begin to read his book he has to say, "Wait for me to way (lay) down." Then I can't read until he's all covered up. He always wants to read the book to me after I read it to him. He'll take the book from me, turn to the first page, then proceed to ask me, "What's that said?" on every single page. So...I pretty much end up reading the book twice.
He does a hilarious "booty" dance that I should record and put on here.
The other day while our small group was over, the door bell rang. When we answered it, it was Brayden. The kids were all in the backyard, so I guess he escaped somehow. We still can't figure out how...
He asks us every night before we leave his room, "When I wake up, I have bwekfast? I tell you I want pancakes?"
He calls toothpaste "brush teeth." He'll yell at Scott for getting "brush teeth" all over him.
Ok, I think that's all. I love that kid. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
man that kid is hilarious. i still crack up thinking about the time he blamed his shorts for writing on the carpet....
yes, give us a little booty dance!
He is so funny. He comes up with stuff, and I don't have any idea where he gets it. He is really a sweet kid, and I love him so much.
Post a Comment