Shut up Lesley. :) Why do you think they have this beautiful garden?! It rocks by the way! I really like the dark mulch. It makes everything pop. Go Sheltons!
It looks great! Sorry Angie got Scott all spun up, but at least you got a day off work from it. This one is really from Greg, unlike the previous one which was from fake Greg (Angie).
8 comments:
Looks great!
I like it better this way.
love it!!is it one of those year round gardens that angie made us look at a million times:):)
Shut up Lesley. :) Why do you think they have this beautiful garden?! It rocks by the way! I really like the dark mulch. It makes everything pop. Go Sheltons!
Nice! It looks so clean and neat. I know that was A LOT of work! looks awesome.
GREAT WORK!! The "whew" was worth it!!
Good job! Come on over this way.
It looks great! Sorry Angie got Scott all spun up, but at least you got a day off work from it. This one is really from Greg, unlike the previous one which was from fake Greg (Angie).
update your blog already.
Post a Comment