Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter. We started off on Saturday at my mom's house. We ate a great lunch then decorated eggs...old school style. The boys were amazed at a boiled egg (yes, they're nasty and I never make them). Bryce about freaked when he found out the middle ball part (yolk) could come out.


At church in the Easter outfits. As an identical twin who hated dressing like my sister, I can hardly believe I dress them alike.





Then, Sunday we went to Aunt Marcy's house for some brisket and egg hunting.

This is Whitney's baby, Zane. Soooo cute!!
Zane again--Hayley's baby, Chloe, was there, too, but I didn't get a pic. ;(

And, they're off...

Bob and Kenzi checking the mailbox for eggs.

Bryce found the "prize" egg with five bones, and Marcy tried to steal it.





Grandma had ALL of her nine grandkids there, so we had a photo shoot.
First row: Whitney, Bryce, Brayden
Second row: Kendyl, Kenzi
Third Row: Haylie, Tiffany
Fourth row: Justin, Jake











6 comments:

angie c said...

Dang! All the grandkids are so old now. I think they were toddlers last time I saw them.

Kenzie is SO cute! So are the other babies. Sweet sweet.

phillips4 said...

Tammie, I don't know if you remember me from ACU but I am a blog stalker and I was just looking at your Easter post. When I saw the picture of your egg hunt at Aunt Marci's I couldn't believe what a small world! We live on the street just up from them!

Lisa (Calvin) Phillips

Unknown said...

How fun. Too bad the EB didn't show up. :)

TriSara said...

OMG I can't believe your kids hadn't seen a boiled egg. My kids eat them all the time. But, yea, they do stink. You are so funny.

Unknown said...

update

angie c said...

up. date.

Related Posts with Thumbnails