
Well, this is my official last week of maternity leave. It has gone by fast although it seems like I've been home a while. I am ready to go back, but I am going to miss spending time with sweet Brayden. I am taking him to a pediatric GI tomorrow, so hopefully he can get on a different kind of medicine for his reflux and be a little happier. He is sleeping well now though--a feat I wanted him to master before I went back. I am going to have a hard time waking up in the morning and not being able to go right back to sleep!
My sister is about to have her baby any day, so that's really exciting. I hope she has a really easy labor. She's in the crappy stage right now...the very end...trying to figure out what every little ache and pain means. I feel for her. She's racing Candice to see who can deliver first. Since it's Candice's third and her second baby was practically delivered by her husband, something tells me she's got one up on Angie. The picture is one of us that was taken right before I had Brayden. It was fun with all of us being pregnant at the same time. Good luck, girls!!
Please pray that my kids to well on the TAKS writing test. I am the writing teacher and haven't been there for the past six weeks! They test on Tuesday (after I go back Monday!). I'm sure they'll do fine, but I hate that helpless feeling. Anyone who teaches TAKS grade levels feels my pain!
We did get our new car, so I'll post pictures of that soon. It's awesome!!

1 comment:
May I comment PERSONALLY concerning Angie and her last days.... I work beside her every day and she is starting to feel a bit miserable (as all of us who have been pregnant remember), but also anxious. She is ready, ready, ready for this bun to get out of the oven. I feel her pain....but I know she is excited. She makes a beautiful mother-to-be!
Patti
Post a Comment