
Well, it's official. We are getting a mini van. Pictured is our new car of choice. We have researched (ok, Scott has), and this is the coolest one (if there is such a thing). We are going with the Honda Odyssey. It rocks. Now, you may be laughing, but when I push a button and BOTH doors open, then who'll be laughing?? We are getting a boatload of money back this year on our taxes (totally a God thing), so it looks like we'll be getting the car sooner than we had planned. Don't worry, I'll post pictures so you can all see how cool the Sheltons are in their new ride. In the meantime, we are trying to come up with an alternate name for the car other than minivan (we thought of FUV for family utility vehicle, but thought the FU part sounded not so nice). If anyone has suggestions, I'll take them (remember Mertyl the Mazda?).

4 comments:
Mini-van Tam.
Woo hoo.
I cannot believe you're getting a mom-mobile. I can't wait to see how you attempt to take a cool picture of y'all in that car.
Seriously, it's not that bad. It actually is the coolest mini-van I've seen. Especially if you get black. Can't go wrong in black...
Yeah, well we're getting the color you see on the screen there. Honda doesn't offer black in the model we're getting. jerks.
OK, In high school we called vans looser cruisers. Those were the big custom vans though. The kind of vans that the stoners drove and smoked pot in! I'm sure you're looking for a cooler name than that! Now, I always call them the fam-van or mom-mobile. When I turned 30 we went to the car show to look at vans. I was going to get one, but when I sat in the drivers seat and put my hands on the wheel, I had a total nervous breakdown. I started bawling like a big fat baby! I do have to say, I love vans in the car pick up line. You don't have to open the doors for the kids and you don't have to worry about slamming thier foot or hand in the door either. Can't wait to see the picture of y'all in the new fam-van!
Nope FUV is it. It does not get much better than that. That's comedy. It's like giving the middle finger to SUV's. Then again, you could call it the Shelton Utility Vehicle. Wait...
Once you go black, you never go back. I've been told.
kc
Post a Comment