Thursday, February 16, 2006

Brayden

Here is a picture we just had made today. Thought I'd share. He's eight weeks old. We also found out today that he has a milk/protein intolerance, so we switched formula in hopes for a happier baby. He weighs 11 pounds, which shocked us a little. Bryce wasn't 11 pounds until he was like three or four months. Brayden will beat him up one day.

5 comments:

Laura Saufley Photography said...

Just happened upon your blog . . . Brayden is so adorable! I also return from my maternity leave this week (I'm a nurse). I'm sure a lot of tears will be shed by me on Monday morning! My baby is 12 weeks old. Hope you have a great week! (So what's the sleeping through the night secret? We are still up at least once every night!)

Anonymous said...

so sweet! Enjoy it, as you know, it all changes so fast...and Hud's only 6 mo. I just miss that snuggly newborn stage.
tika

Unknown said...

Tammie, congratulations on the new baby! (and the first one, too) Very sweet picture.

angie c said...

Hey Brayden, welcome to the world of lactose intolerance. It's "loads" of fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious is he! Congratulations! I ended up on your blog after following the Iron Springs talk. And, I'm so glad I did. It's been so long, Tammie. Sounds like you're doing well and your boys are cute at could be.

Blessings,
Lisa Kilgore
kilgore2911@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails