The boys' Christmas tree
He had fun with all the stuff everywhere!
The back of Bryce with his "dress" on. He was Santa's helper, and he made us call each other Santa and Mrs. Claus.
You don't even know how hard this picture was to get.
Brycerella.I would not let anyone put a stitch of Christmas stuff out until after Brayden's fake birthday party. So, we have finally started decorating for Christmas this week. I thought I'd share some pictures of how interesting it became. The little tree is for the boys' playroom. I got them one so I would have a place to hang all the ornaments they make (instead of messing up my pretty tree). Only Bryce would turn a tree skirt into a dress and wear it the entire night. Ugh.

4 comments:
Brycerella...NICE!
Looks like "Scotrina" had been influencing little Brycie.
Love the pictures, wish I could have been there so bryce would have made you call me Elfie Angie.
I'm a little behind on your blog...I had to take an internet break. I know you have been missing all my intelligent comments.
Great pictures. Thanks for giving me a laugh. I would like to be around Bryce more. He seems very entertaining!
Bryce is entertaining!! Some day he will be sooooo embarrassed. Brycerella and Scotrina - those names crack me up!
Post a Comment