Friday, December 01, 2006

Finally!


Ok, I finally have time to sit down and do a quick post. Our Thanksgiving was so great. Scott was off all week, and it was a great time for all. I will update after tomorrow with pictures (if my stupid camera cooperates) of Brayden's First Unbirthday party. Until then, I leave you with a picture of three cuties from Holiday in the Park. Sorry, Angie, once again Brayden's big head is kinda taking over. Peace out adoring fans (Angie and Julie).

3 comments:

angie c said...

Brado!! Want to see pics from his party so hurry. :) No pressure, but hurry.

Candice said...

Hey?! What about this Three Boys and a Lady lover?

Good to see an update.

The Benson Bunch said...

Thank you, THANK YOU! (this will do for now, but don't think that one picture will cover you for another week or longer...:))

Related Posts with Thumbnails