Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Christmas







8 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! Merry Christmas!

angie c said...

Love the matching pj's. :)

Wherever did you get them ? ? ?

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that Bryce is already shaving....where did the time go:)
Les

Amy C said...

I love matching holiday PJ's, well, matching PJ's in general, Hannah Anderson makes some for the whole fam. I have wanted to buy for years.

You guys look like such a fun family. I hope you have a safe and happy New Year as well!

Jenna said...

I just love that Bryce!

Pearson Family said...

Such cute pictures. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Love the Pj's too!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year all you beautiful people! Maybe we'll have that camp reunion in 2007?

Candice said...

Yes...matching jammies rule!

We missed you this trip. Our time in Wanigas was busy and seemed to go by quickly. We need to make sure we plan something for next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails