Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Brayden loves to do what his brother does, especially steal his food when Bryce gets up from the table. This is what we found Brayden doing after Bryce left his apple (huge apple) on his table. He sat in the kitchen for, at least, 30 minutes eating it. Scott finally cut off the rest of the peel so he could finish. It was pretty entertaining for him and us.

12 comments:
That is super cute. He feels so big boy eating that huge apple.
That was so cute. I was laughing so hard at Byrce running by in his underwear. Too funny!!
I am just glad to know that Brady is not the only kid who likes to run around in nothing but his underwear!
That video is awesome. I love watching Brayden be such a "big boy"! He totally knew how big he was. And, the Bryce "background" is hillarious too. So sweet when he spontaneously says "I love you, Daddy." Those videos will be so priceless someday. SUCH cute boys you have!!!
He is so cute. I love Bryce in the background telling his daddy that he loves him. The underwear streaker made me laugh!! Your boys are so cute. You really should have another one;)
i TOTALLY agree with Jenna!!!!
Brayden and his food...he is the funniest! and why wouldn't Bryce be in his underwear??? ha Those boys are the best. Yes, Tam, have another.
I finally watched this. Brayden is hilarious and hungry. :)
Can't wait to see you soon. . .
The kids loved watching that with me. :)
I concur with the crowd here... love the video, you have adorable children!
have to love those cute little food stealers!
This is SO SO cute!!! I love his big smile...like it is the best apple he has ever eaten!
SO CUTE~
Post a Comment