Scott, looking kinda funny in this picture
Bryce took this of Scott who decided to try out the giant slide.
Bryce in the cups
Bryce made the biggest scene on this ride. Scott had to make him climb and slide down. After it was over, Bryce was screaming "I DID NOT LIKE THAT RIDE!!!"
Trying to hold two kids on slippery horses while spinning in a circle was great.
This is how Bryce rode the train the whole time.
He did love the ponies.
Bryce made the biggest scene on this ride. Scott had to make him climb and slide down. After it was over, Bryce was screaming "I DID NOT LIKE THAT RIDE!!!"
Trying to hold two kids on slippery horses while spinning in a circle was great.
This is how Bryce rode the train the whole time.
He did love the ponies.Well, we trecked it down to the Stock Show yesterday. We spent most of our time in the carnival area. Bryce and I did NOT enjoy the smell of the animal part. Why someone would choose to smell that stuff for a living is beyond me.





17 comments:
Looks like everyone had a grrrreat time:):) Well at least Scott and Brayden.
I am laughing out loud. Maybe your day did top mine. . .
Very nice. YOu guys are such a cute fam.
Great pics! I can almost smell it now!
K
Those are great pictures. I love stinky animals.
Love Bryce's reaction to the slide! Those animals do stink!! Have you ever smelled pigs? Nastiness! Glad you guys had fun!
Great pics! It would be fun to meet your family...
Love it! Wish we could have made it out to the Rodeo this year. Hollyn and I have "bionic" noses, as Matt says, so we probably wouldn't have like the smells either! Love the pics.
That looks like a lot of fun!
(so, I am just a little behind on my blog reading...shoot me! :) )
Update. I'm tired of looking at that Llama.
Yes...move on from the llama, mama.
Hey, I think this is a pretty funny post and plan to leave it for at least another week, or so. Scott is offended by the Llama comment...
The llama comment made me laugh out loud! Too funny!
We may get kicked out of the county for living here all this time and never going to the stock show--maybe next year. Looks like a fun (even if stinky) time!
Your comments were so funny. I can't believe we missed Stinky, Stanky, and Stank Nasty when we went. We will look for them next year. :)
Hey, when you get a chance email me the directions on how to post the links. I'm learning slowly but surely!!
For all you Tammie fans out there, her computer isn't working right now. SO unless I figure out her password and update her blog myself, we're stuck looking at Stinky, Stank Nasty, and that dumb llama a while longer.
I've already tried imageek, imugly, and mymommadressesmefunny as her password. Anyone have any other ideas? ? ?
I have never been so sick of a stupid, brown llama as I am right now! For goodness sake, get your computer fixed, girl!
Kristin
Post a Comment