Woo-Hoo! Do I really get a prize for being the first to reply to your 100th. Very cute.
Did you cut Brayden's hair? He is looking so much like Bryce in these pictures...maybe because he's wearing Bryce's shirt. One more week!
Should I be expecting my prize to come in the mail soon? You crack me up Tammers. Happy 100th. I love you bustie buster.
Congratulations! No prize please.
Love Batman in the sandbox! I have enough prizes at home, thank you though.
I ditto Jenna!
well, CRAP! . . .
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woo-Hoo! Do I really get a prize for being the first to reply to your 100th. Very cute.
Did you cut Brayden's hair? He is looking so much like Bryce in these pictures...maybe because he's wearing Bryce's shirt. One more week!
Should I be expecting my prize to come in the mail soon? You crack me up Tammers.
Happy 100th. I love you bustie buster.
Congratulations! No prize please.
Love Batman in the sandbox! I have enough prizes at home, thank you though.
I ditto Jenna!
well, CRAP! . . .
Post a Comment