Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bargains Rock!






If you know me well, then you know that I love a great bargain. Well...Bryce and Brayden are in my brother's wedding in June, so I did a little bargain hunting. I found these matching tuxes on ebay. I paid $48 total (including shipping and both tuxes). They were brand new. :) Here are the boys modeling them. I'm not sure how to turn them.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the tuxes Tammie. How cute. You have 2 very handsome boys!

To turn your pictures, just select the picture, right click and chose "rotate clockwise" and it will turn it for you.

See-Dub said...

Sweet deal! We paid about that much to rent ONE tux for Ryan when he was a ringbearer years ago. Yippee for eBay!!!

Anonymous said...

and just when i think they cant possibly be any cuter...


(Bray-do looks waaaaay to old in these pics :( )

Amy C said...

They are soo cute. I love to see little boys dressed up like big guys! So handsome. You go girl for finding them on Ebay. I need to learn to bagain shop.

Candice said...

Those boys are so cute and I am impressed with your bargain.

I'm laughing because it made me think of Father of the Bride and his navy Armani tux. Are you sure those you got are black :)?

I agree with Amy C...I love little boys in big guy clothes. SO cute!

angie c said...

Nora can't wait to walk down the aisle with those two cute boys. Not in that way, but in a cousin fun lovey kind of way.

Jenna said...

There is nothing cuter than boys in a tux! Those pictures are great, even if I had to bend my head over to look at them:) What a great deal! They are going to look so cute in the wedding.

Tami said...

You are such an Ebay junkie. The boys look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails