Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend

We had a busy weekend. We had crazy storms come through our neighborhood on Friday night. I was going outside in the back to move my hammock into the garage, and there was a giant wall cloud over my house. So...I went back inside, and the boys and I hung out in the bathroom for a while. Saturday night, we drove to some old family friends' (I think they might be cousins?) for a wedding shower. It was neat to see Peggy and Bill's house. They bought it from his family. It was an old farm house, and they had it redone. They had bathtubs in there that were original to the house, and one was Peggy's when she was growing up. It looked great, and it was also fun to catch up with everyone. Here are a few pictures of the night.

Peggy and Bill's farmhouse

Brayden throwing fit #1
Amy and Sweet Caroline (da, da, dum)
Brayden throwing fit #2
The dog that snuck into our car

12 comments:

Candice said...

That dog looks so at home in your car. Hilarious.

I love how the Fuller family is related to everyone some how.

That house is awesome!

Sweet Brayden. Does he notice when you are taking his picture during a fit? That always helped AK stop.

angie c said...

Ok, so many things to comment about. First, "I think they are cousins"? Hilarious.

Second, poor Brayden. I can just see you giving up on trying to calm him and just taking a picture instead.

Thirdly, and probably most importantly, I am LOVING that a dog snuck into the car of people who hate dogs. Dad, who is not a fan, is petting him? ? ? huh? So funny. I hope he left tons of black dog hair for you, dog haters, you :)

Finally, I'm so happy to see a picture of Amy and Caroline, I mean..sweet Caroline. She's a beauty! So is Amy. Wish we could have been there. Looks like fun.

That's the longest comment I've ever left. Longer than my posts, even. What's wrong with me.

Anonymous said...

I can't make this work....
-Angie

Anonymous said...

Okay...I tried to say before that you weren't kidding about riding out tornados together Friday night! And I said to keep Brayden's fit throwing stage pictures for his wedding movie one day.

I cannot figure out how to leave a comment as a blogger. I don't know my user name, etc. blah blah blah...I hate it.
-Angie

tamandscott said...

I don't hate dogs--Tammie does--I just don't want one. I hate everyone's guts who claims that I hate animals.
Scott

Amy C said...

THat is beautiful. Amy was my friend in HS. I just saw her over Christmas. I want to see her really bad now! How fun is that! THe house is beautiful.

Jennifer said...

I'm cracking up at the pictures of Brayden throwing his fits. Gotta love it!

Anonymous said...

Scott is a hater. Trust Angie on this one.

angie c said...

Yes, Marcy is right. With two boys, if you didn't hate dogs, you'd have one.

angie c said...

Unless, of course, your wife wears the pants instead of you, ya Nancy.

Anonymous said...

OK, love the fit throwing pictures.

Also. you don't have to tell people you hate dogs. Just say you're "allergic" and that's why you don't have one.....and that's why you don't want to touch it or play with it or anything:)

Ican't get this to work....I hope I'm not posting twice!
Kristin

tamandscott said...

Big old news flash for Angie--have you met my 2 boys? You ever seen Bryce around dogs? Wearing pants in the family is way overrated. I gave up on that 9 years ago for improved mental health.

Related Posts with Thumbnails