Friday, July 20, 2007

BOWLING!





Bowling is so fun, and it's something we never make time to do. But, yesterday, thanks to my aunt turning 40, we got to go! My uncle pulled off an impressive surprise party successfully! Bryce loved bowling, and Brayden even got in on the action. I would help him roll the ball, then he would yell "go, go." It was really cute. Here are a few pictures from our fun night. Happy birthday, Lynn!

6 comments:

TriSara said...

I always forget how fun bowling is, too! Soren loves to go and I never take her. looks like fun! You did not mention what your score was...

angie c said...

First: Everyone in America now knows how old our aunt is.

Second: Nice cleavage, hottie.

Third: Wish we could have been there for the festivities. Happy B-day Lynn! Nice work, Joe Boy.

tamandscott said...

Don't say cleavage on my blog. Sick.

Anonymous said...

TAM!!!!!!! There's room on our league, you know, ya totally coulda borrwed my shoes, and i had to go back and check the cleavage.

Anonymous said...

Bowling is soooo fun. I bet you are a natural. It looks like Bryce has your skills:)-les
P.S. I will have to agree that you are a hottie with the cleavage:):)

Amy C said...

Love your Hawaii post. I am jealous. What an amazing vacation. You did so many fun things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails