Thursday, July 26, 2007

100(ish) Things

I was tagged by Angie, so here we go...

1. I did not get home last night until 12:40 a.m. b/c I was decorating for VBS.
2. Our decorations rocked.
3. I hate to sleep in a bed.
4. I love sleeping on the couch, futon mattress, tent, and anywhere that isn't a bed.
5. I am begging Scott for a King size bed so his feet don't touch mine when we sleep.
6. I don't make a peep when I sleep. Scott does.
7. Nothing fits me, but I'd rather complain than have to watch what I eat.
8. I can hardly pass a Sonic without wanting to stop and get something to drink from there.
9. I need my space.
10. I would be perfectly happy in a room by myself.
11. I don't do well at social functions if I don't know anyone.
12. I often wonder why Sonic has a drive thru.
13. I am going to teach in a portable this year.
14. I begged for the portable.
15. I am good with the kids that have behavior problems.
16. I just smack them.
17. I love teaching fourth grade writing.
18. My principal was my vice-principal in high school.
19. I am a certified SCUBA diver.
20. I love driving my Honda minivan.
21. I would be crushed if something happened to it.
22. It cost us close to $2000 for Brayden's tubes.
23. He better hope they don't fall out.
24. My husband is the bomb.
25. He does the dishes and laundry.
26. We follow a strict budget.
27. It makes me wonder how we made it for five years without budgeting.
28. I've lived in four cities since we got married and moved a total of six times.
29. I was 18 when we got engaged.
30. I was 20 when we got married.
31. We have the same birthday.
32. I absolutely love my two boys.
33. I am a bit obsessive.
34. I have to work to not be critical of others.
35. I am so much better about that.
36. I have wonderful friends.
37. I also hate people who do not put forth their effort in a friendship.
38. I will cry my eyes out when Bryce finishes preschool this year.
39. I used to never cry (in high school).
40. I have never been drunk.
41. I love reality tv.
42. My sister and I used to not get along.
43. Now, she is one of my closest confidants.
44. I love my grandmother.
45. You'll need to bury me with her when she goes.
46. I have my funeral planned somewhat.
47. I check the obituaries daily.
48. My funeral WILL NOT be open casket, so take a good look at me while I'm here.
49. I could live on chicken potato burritos from Taco Bueno.
50. I read books like crazy in the summer.
51. I love the first month and a half of summer.
52. I keep Excedrin in my purse.
53. I hate the feel of a newspaper or Popsicle stick.
54. I can't sleep at night if I hear a balloon squeak that day.
55. I want to crawl out of my chair at the dentist because of the rubber gloves.
56. I should've had braces when I was a kid. Thanks, Dad.
57. I have fangs.
58. I hate playing bunco, but I love my bunco group.
59. I am allergic to adhesive on band aids.
60. I hate putting sunscreen on to go swimming.
61. I can bend my index finger on my left hand all the way back.
62. I pop my toes like crazy.
63. I am pretty much an open book.
64. I have no problem saying what I think.
65. I am picky about what the boys wear.
66. My boys have awesome grandparents.
67. My mother-in-law is one of the most supportive people of her kids that I know.
68. I want to buy an RV and travel around when we retire.
69. I want to live by the lake.
70. I love camping, but Scott hates it.
71. I relate more to boys than girls.
72. I love that Brayden said "mo" instead of "no."
73. I love football season.
74. Fall is my absolute favorite season.
75. October is my favorite month.
76. My sister and I listen to Christmas music beginning October 1st.
77. I hate decorating for Christmas.
78. I love my kitchen.
79. I love to cook.
80. I would love to be a chef, photographer, a realtor, or an interior decorator.
81. I teach spelling and cannot spell for anything.
82. I correct people's grammar.
83. especially Angie Lemons. :)
84. My boys have great friends to grow up with.
85. Scott and I still go on dates.
86. We have only paid a babysitter once.
87. I love taking the boys to the library.
88. I am tired of thinking of things to say.
89. Nobody is reading this far anyway.
90. I love the new singing shows that are out (don't forget the words and singing bee).
91. I run the spelling bee at my school.
92. That's nerdy, I know.
93. Gene Simmon's Family Jewels is hilarious.
94. I am stopping this at 95.
95. I like to break the rules. :)

I am tagging Joan, Angie Lemons, and Jennifer. Go!

14 comments:

angie c said...

When I can't sleep again tonight, it's because you mentioned the balloon thing. EWWW.

Jennifer said...

I'm cracking up at you! I think it was the midnight VBS that did it to you. I'll start working on my list and post when I'm done. I know you can't wait!

Anonymous said...

This was very interesting...I was rolling when I read that you were a bit obsessive...that is putting it mildly:):)..thats why I love you:)-Les

Angie said...

What is this all about anyway...and why did you tag me and I do not have all that much grammar to correct, thank ewe.

Jenna said...

#16 is my favorite! That was hysterical.

Anonymous said...

#96 My sister in law is the bomb

#97 I wish I could be more like her

#98 My sister in law rocks my socks

#99 My sister in law is my idol

#100 My sister in law make my day when I think of her

The End.

PB said...

OK - you hate decorating for Christmas, but you want to be an interior decorator? I am right with you on the popsicle sticks. YUK!

Unknown said...

Oh man... but I can't! Everything has to be in chronological order. I am waiting for some more pictures before I can continue with my Ghana posts. And then I have to post a catch up and talk about July 4th and The Simpsons, and chickens, and Acapella with Angie and THEN and only THEN can I accept your tag...

see my problem?? :)

TriSara said...

too funny. That was very interesting and I guarantee you that everyone read all the way to the end. Thanks for being an open book. I know you better, now.

angie c said...

Likely excuse, Joan.

Unknown said...

ooops, I MEANT Acapella with TAMMIE! :)

Tami said...

I would like to point out how funny it is that you called "Don't Forget the Lyrics", "Don't Forget the Words." Kind of the point, isn't it? You crack me up!

See-Dub said...

#8 and #52: Right there with you!

And #73? One month from today, baby!

angie c said...

Update already.

Who's with me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails