We had a great time but are very happy to have Scott home again. I'm so thankful that he spent some time with Brad this week. Please continue to remember Brad and Jenny in your prayers.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Going Bananas...
Daddy went to Houston to visit Brad this week, so the first thing we did was go to the store to buy all kinds of fun food (so Mommy didn't have to cook)!! One thing we got was one of those packages to make chocolate covered bananas. I always see them in the store, but they look really nasty. This, my friends, should be a lesson in not judging a book by its cover (or banana chocolate thing by its package). We're in love. I do consider it healthy b/c there's a banana under the chocolate...
We had a great time but are very happy to have Scott home again. I'm so thankful that he spent some time with Brad this week. Please continue to remember Brad and Jenny in your prayers.



We had a great time but are very happy to have Scott home again. I'm so thankful that he spent some time with Brad this week. Please continue to remember Brad and Jenny in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Fun! I've always wondered about that chocolate stuff.
Missed you at bunco!
And yes, we're still praying for Brad and Jenny.
gross gross gross
Haven't seem them, but I agree there seems to be WAY more banana than chocolate so I give it a thumbs up for a healthy snack!!
P.S. I admire the way you "fight" for your friends. I loved your previous post (and several others like it). We are praying for Brad and his family!
I have always thought that it would be gross too! Guess I will have to try it for myself!
I hope Scott had a good trip to Houston! I know he is such a great friend to Brad! They are lucky to have friends like you guys and vise-versa!
I know I like them in a chocolate fountain so I guess there is no difference! You are always up to crazy things at that Shelton house!
Fun fun fun. It is always good to try new things. Especially things that involve chocolate.
Sorry, I was logged in under our family blog. The previous post was from me.
Yummy! Maybe I should fix those for our next bunco.
I'm so glad Scott got to see Brad. He made me cry during church Sunday. I'm still praying for that family.
Post a Comment