Wednesday, July 30, 2008

VBS

I figured it was abuot time for an update although there's not much to talk about. We have been having a fun time with our summer club friends, especially when we get to have mommy only nights. Here's a pic that Brandy snapped when Lesley was in town a few weeks ago. We only have a week or so to enjoy until school starts again. WWWWaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa.
This week, we are participating in VBS. I have forgotten my camera every night, so I stole some pictures off of our church VBS blog. It's been great fun and very tiring all at the same time. I am a tribe leader for Brayden's group, and Bryce is with the big kids. That's the back of Brayden's head.
There is my arm.

There is the top of Bryce's head (in the blue shirt).

Um, maybe I should bring my own camera tonight!

6 comments:

McFarland Family said...

I am so glad that we got to visit. I am soooo sad that summer is almost over:(

See-Dub said...

Have you checked the VBS blog today? :)

Which tribe is Bryce in? I've only taken a handful of the elementary shop pix and haven't seen him yet. So many kids!!!

Randy said...

haha, those pictures are hysterical.

Angie said...

Umm... don't you think "summer club" is a little uncool? Poor Bryce...he is being taught "lunch kit" and now his mom is calling her friends her summer club. What are we chopped liver the rest of the year?

Courtney said...

I love our "club" even if it's a dorky name:) We should expect nothing less from someone who already has NKOTB tickets (and a button to wear, etc)!

tamandscott said...

Angie and Courtney,

shut up.

Love,

Tammie

Related Posts with Thumbnails