Well, I have meant to sit down and blog for many days now, and I am making myself do it this morning. We have been very busy having lots of fun. We are in a play group with some friends that all use to teach with me. It has been so much fun meeting at pools, Chuck E Cheese, and even getting together for the moms, only. Unfortunately, I have not had my camera every time we're together. We also had the Islers over for a cookout, and I did remember to take pictures then!!
Below is what happens when you use your finger instead of the dipping stick when eating a Fun Dip...
This is part of our play group (minus Hank, Drew and the girls!) These guys are so much fun! I watched them while Angie moved and Lesley and Courtney were taking pictures. They were hilarious!
I love this picture. I got them all in mid-dancing to "We're all in This Together!"

6 comments:
I love summer!!! You are a GREAT friend for watching ALL 5 kids ALL day then cooking for us that night...LOVE YA GIRLIE!!
geez, braydo has a gene simmons' length tongue.
"Aunt Tammie" is the best! I can't wait to show these pictures off in 10 years when they are teenagers.
ok- this is a test because my blog is doing crazy things when I leave a comment.
I love summer!
Okay- I just realized that is what Lesley said so I change mine to "Summer Rocks!"
Post a Comment