We ended up going to a place called Adventure Island last night. It was so fun. We played putt putt and finished right in time for a major storm to come in. We finished off the night playing video games inside.
They even had a play place for Brayden while Scott and Bryce rode a flight simulator.
Day 6 was filled with driving and outlet mall shopping. I took this picture of Bryce tonight when we got home. Guess what he wants to be NOW when he grows up??

3 comments:
thanks for all the updates! I've been pretending I was on the beach while my phone is ringing off the wall and kids are swinging in and out of my door crying about not being able to open their locker.
It was a great escape for me, hope it was for y'all, too. :)
Looks like fun. Next stop...Bryce hanging out with me in Kindergarten! I can't wait! :)
How fun!!! Drive safe coming back...you go back to work MOnday:(
Post a Comment