Monday, August 25, 2008

I (I mean Bryce) Survived Kindergarten!!





Bryce L-O-V-E-D his first day of kindergarten! He couldn't stop talking about the fun things they did, especially taking a tour of the school while hunting for the missing gingerbread man. I only peeked in on him once and didn't even cry!! I was too busy to think about it. He fell asleep on the way home in the car, but he is very excited to go back tomorrow. Thanks Mrs. Lemons for a great first day!

9 comments:

See-Dub said...

I love the way he's workin' that backpack! Glad y'all had a good day!

T-N-T said...

Thanks to you - Mrs. Shelton - for a great 1st day of 4th grade. Brady said that your class is going to be a piece of cake :)

Jennifer said...

I'm SOOOO glad he had a good first day and that you survived! I was thinking about you guys this morning.

Angie said...

Yea! Yea! The funniest thing to me is that since I have to "teach" every center they pretty much played with playdoh off and on all day and finally at the end I opened like 4 things for maybe 15 minutes! I am so glad he had fun. I am proud of momma, too! Just wait until we sing tomorrow! :)

Laurie said...

I am so glad he had a great day! Brady did a Gingerbread Man hunt today too! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I'm so glad. I read your last post and my heart just broke. We had a similar experience with Hollyn and a daycare...yuck. I'm glad everyone survived and that it wore him out...gotta love school for that reason alone! Here's to a good Kindergarten year!

McFarland Family said...

Yea everyone made through the first day. I knew you...I mean Bryce would do great and love every min. of it

angie c said...

Yea for Bryce! He looks so tall in that picture!

I'm so glad he had a good first day!
xoxoxoxo

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

So cute..I can't believe he is already in KINDERGARTEN...where does the time go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails