Wednesday, April 08, 2009

??

Mommy: Goodnight, do you know you're the sweetest boy in the whole world?

Brayden: Your breath stinks.

Mommy: Um, or not...

8 comments:

TriSara said...

what else are kids for?

Reese always tells me that when she is a mom she will not have red spots on her face like me. That is worse than bad breath!

Jessica said...

LOL! Now that is too funny. At least you can always count on your kids to give it to you straight.

jaime s said...

CRACKING UP! If I actually ate all the humble pie my kids dished out, I'd weigh 400 lbs.!!!

Aunt Mel said...

Kids tell it like it is. Maybe he has been hanging out with Aunt Kristi. Aunt Kristi was like that at his age. Sometimes she still is.

Candice said...

Too funny! I can totally picture your response:).

Jennifer said...

sooooo funny!

Candice said...

I know you have to have stories like this nearly everyday...keep them coming.

Holly Moulder said...

LOL! Fun times with boys! I had a similar conversation with Hadley. It ended with, "MOMMY!? What did you EAT?!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails