Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Nothingness


I didn't post any pics of spring break because we did NOTHING!!! It was so great. The highlight of the week happened on Friday when Bryce let the six year old neighbor in without my permission who promptly walked into my bathroom with me in the tub. Yep. I think he's scarred for life. Needless to say, I was a little upset with Bryce for that one.


I did have a great dinner at Joe T.'s with my peeps and a slumber party with a movie night to finish things off! You girls are so fun!!

Bryce got to bring home the class pet or mascot or something named Eddie the Elephant. He got crazy mad that I took this cutie picture of them sleeping together.

That's all I've got. Peace out.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES! I guess they got an eye full!

Lisa Hanna said...

Precious pictures of Bryce--haven't been to your blog before but came to it through Jen's. I have been meaning to check on you and Scott, and Bryan has said the same thing--we know how close Scott was to Brad (and vice versa), and we pray for his healing--you guys have been so good for Brad and Jen, and we wish we could get to know ya better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails