
So, Bryce loves his new motorcycle he got for Christmas. It is definitely one of his favorite things. It took him a while to learn how to ride it, but now he is a pro. Scott recently added the power boost that lets him go five miles an hour. Woo hoo... In order to ride the motorcycle, Bryce has a certain hat and certain boots that he puts on. He calls it his motorcycle hat and his motorcycle boots. He will only answer to Motorcycle Man when he's in the gear. Then, he gets out there and tears it up. I love to watch him, but it also makes me sad that he's old enough to ride it on his own. I never realized how big he was until Brayden came along. Scott and I had the conversation recently about how I want to give them tons of experiences like hunting, fishing, camping, etc. that we never did growing up. I love boys!! (I would've been a bad mom to a girl, I'm afraid).
Bryce also loves his mini drum set. He is pretty funny when he plays them. Brayden is growing to appreciate noise. He is, well, pretty much still in the lump stage, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories about him in the future.

1 comment:
Hellloooo. I'm finally posting on your blog. I tried the blog thing with my high school gal pals, but it never clicked because we never had the time to post. I'll do better this time. You would be a great mom to a girl because they like the same stuff. Madison likes to fish and even puts the worm on the hook herself. She can shoot a bb gun and ride a dirt bike. .....all while wearing a dress and flip flops! Have a good weekend:)
Post a Comment