Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ready or not...



Ok, I am now a member of the blogging world. My sister blogs, and I have really enjoyed getting updates on her life and the lives of college friends. Now I am hooked. Anyway, here are a few pictures of my two boys. Bryce is three in March and Brayden is a month old (crying at the moment). I will tell you that you will only see posts from me. I can guarantee that Scott won't post a single thing (he is too busy making fun of my "diary" online). This blog will probably just be filled with pictures of my sweet boys and funny stories from my hilarious two year old. Ok, I'm already out of things to say, so I hope you enjoy our updates! Post comments so I won't feel like this was a waste of time and that I'm typing updates to myself:)

Tammie (am I supposed to sign this or something??)

6 comments:

angie c said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Glad you gave in. Cute pictures and you look hot in that hospital gown. Prrrpprrrr (I wasn't sure how to make a sexy sound over the computer...)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so excited to be one of the first to post on your blog...or does that mean i have no life because I'm checking my email on a Saturday night?!?! I miss ya'll and I'm dying to see that sweet new baby. I think about you all the time...I'm sure you're adjusting to two just perfectly! I, on the other hand, am about to swear off anymore kids! :) I promise we'll make it out there soon to meet Brayden. love you, tika

mcjacobsjournal said...

Yes! Another friend to read about through our crazy blog world!! I'm so excited that you joined us....and WHAT A CUTIE!!! Brayden is just precious, and Bryce is SO big I can't believe it.

I hope all is going well with two kiddos. I'm sure you're an old pro. I look forward to keeping up with you guys---tell Scott hi too! (And tell him Mark absolutely refuses to write anything on my blog either...he barely ever reads it unless I beg him to. And, yes, he makes fun of me for the online diary idea too!)

Anonymous said...

It's official-You have too much time on your hands....just wait until you go back to school.... :)
I am sure your out of town family will appreciate this though. (Or is that only your sister that already gets all your e-mails..?? :) ) Okay- she will appreciate all your extra efforts! :) j/k -Angie

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammie, I met your sweet mother the other day at Angie's shower. She loves Angie more than you. She does.... she told me so.... She is planning on moving to Memphis too. I'm just kidding! I read Angie's blog all the time and I work with her. Remember? I have talked to you on the phone before? I look forward to meeting you someday, and your sweet boys.
Patti

tamandscott said...

Ha! Now, I know that's not true. You forget that Angie dissed the whole family by moving to Memphis. Everyone likes me better than her. Just meet me, you'll see. I'm looking forward to meeting you, too. We'll be there when Nora Kate comes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails