Nora Kate Conway was born at 3:30 this morning (March 1). She weighed 8 lbs and 6 oz!! Don't even ask me where Angie put all of that. She was 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well! The stupid picture thing isn't working on this site right now. Check Ang's blog later for pics.
http://www.kevinandangie.blogspot.com
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What is it with your family and the slowly leaking bag of waters? I am so glad that everything went well and that Nora arrived safely.
YAY! Congratulations to all! Can't wait to meet all these babies at the ISCC reunion you are heading up...
NORA'S HERE!!!! I am so excited!!! What a fun surprise to see on your blog this morning. :) I can't wait to see pictures of her. And, I CAN'T believe she was over 8 pounds!
Congrats, Aunt Tammie!
I'm going to miss Angie at work the next couple of weeks. But I know she is so excited to finally see Nora face to face. What an exciting time! Oh, I can't wait to see her!
Patti
Ha, ok, Joan. Mark your calendar for summer of 2011.
www.kevinandangie.blogspot.com
That's the site instead of what you had. Thanks for promoting Aunt Tammie! She's so cute!
oops, I fixed it.
Post a Comment