Sunday, March 19, 2006

3 Months Old Today!





Sweet Brayden is three months old today. I am taking pictures next to the bear every month for his scrapbook. I also threw in a few more fun ones at the end. He is laughing and talking so much now. He acts so much better since he's on his new really really dumb expensive formula that we can't help but love. It's really fun watching him grow!!

By the way, I changed the name of my blog again. Nobody got the first one, the second one didn't make sense, so maybe the third time will be a charm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he's already 3 months old! He's a cutie! This was the time with both of mine that they really started to "give back" with smiles, talking, etc. and it makes your job all the more worth it!
tika

Randy said...

he's getting so huge...fat boy.

i hope you know that the picture of bryce and the pull-up hat is the desktop on the computer and i crack up everytime i see it.

jaime s said...

He's a cutie!! Our little ones are just a few days apart...I think. Faith was born on December 20th. We've been taking a monthly picture of her for her scrapbook as well. I can't wait to look back on all twelve at her 1 year birthday (not that I want it to come soon...I am LOVING this stage). Let me know what formula you are using and I will send you some coupons for it if we have any. We get a lot of coupons for various brands. If I have any of yours I'd love to pass them along to you. We have to use formula too so I know about the expense!

Great reading about your family. Bryce looks so much like Scott!!

Jaime (Bond) Sanderson

tamandscott said...

Jaime,

He's on Similac Alimentum. I have been using those coupons that different people have given me, and that really helps, so I'd LOVE some! Thanks!

PS--Brayden was born December 19, so they are very close!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails