Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thank Heaven for Little Gym!





Ok, MDM, you were sooooo right about Little Gym. We had Bryce's birthday party there this weekend. Wow. I basically showed up and brought the birthday boy and that's it! They did EVERYTHING else. Aside from one kid cutting and bruising his ear (sorry Cade!) and Bryce getting smashed and stepped on under a mat, the party was a huge success. I highly recommend partying there. In fact, I hope the kids forget about it so we can have it there again next year, and the year after that. This Tuesday Bryce and I are heading to Memphis to visit Kevin, Angie and baby Nora! We're geared up for our first trip in the minivan:). I will post pictures of that sweet baby when we get back.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Cade is recovering. Bryce was telling me all about being squished under the mat. He was a HOOT tonight. He makes me laugh. I did not know you were driving to Memphis! Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip! Put pictures of that sweet baby on your blog so we can see her.
tika

Anonymous said...

gh

Related Posts with Thumbnails