


I just love the stage both boys are in right now. Brayden is three months and starting to be soooo sweet with his smiling and cooing, and Bryce says things that blow me away every day. He is maturing so much and getting to the point where I feel like he's not my baby anymore. I am tearing up just writing that! I never want the stage they are currently in to end, but I've loved each new stage even more than the last. I keep telling myself that so I won't cry when I turn around and they're driving!

5 comments:
Love the picture of Brayden! Sweet boys.
sweet...
They ARE getting so big! And, you're right...each stage is just so amazing, you think you'll be sad when it goes...and then it just gets more enjoyable with each change they make. God was pretty smart on this whole "growing up" thing, wasn't He?! (And, I think you're right...we'll all be bawling at their senior dinners in a blink of an eye!)
Your boys are precious... I love those expressions!
VERY cute!
Sweet boys!! I love them. Mammaw
Post a Comment