

I always said that I would never dress my kids alike because Angie and I always hated being dressed alike. Well, I am now eating those words. Sunday, Scott and I went to buy their Easter outfits, and yes, they match. Scott said, I thought you weren't going to ever dress them alike. Well...it just makes the picture that much cuter. Plus, I have to have something to bribe them with later. The last couple I posted is one of Brayden in his overalls and one of Bryce deciding to put on Brayden's overalls while Daddy was folding clothes. Bryce likes to "help," which usually consists of jumping in a pile of clothes and/or trying everything on that has already been folded!

6 comments:
Laundy will never be the same. Don't feel bad about dressing them alike. Just forgive your mom for doing it to you because now you understand. HA! It is a right of passage most siblings must endure.
Bryce is soooo funny! I just love him! I love the picture of him "carrying" Brayden. The look on Brayden's face is like "Help me"!
I said we wouldn't dress our kids alike ( i have identical twins) but we just can't resist. We are starting to wean off of it(they are almost 3 yrs... It is just such a riot. have a great day.. awesome pics...
okay, i dress my boys alike...is that bad? A lady at McDonalds the other day asked if they were twins...um, they're 2 and 7 months! that was my first clue that maybe they should wear different shirts every once in awhile!
tika
absolutely ridiculously hysterical.
Your boys are too cute!
Ask Chelsea about how addicting dressing your children alike can become! She is now picking out outfits for my Braden that coordinate with Kendyll and Carlie! Craziness!!
Post a Comment