Saturday, April 08, 2006

Date Night!


Well, Scott and I decided to opt out of my nephew's birthday party tonight and go on a date night instead. We took the boys to the party so they could play though (and get incredibly spoiled by Grandma and all of his aunts!). We went to Sundance and ate dinner, went to a movie, and then saw a little of Clay Walker who was having a concert down there. When we picked Bryce and Brayden up, Bryce was still awake (very very late for him--his bedtime is at eight). They had taken him to Walmart and he came home with a Wiggles movie and a lawn mower. The picture is right when we got home when he was supposed to be going potty before we put him in bed. I guess the night wore him out after all!

Also, on a side note, Scott gave me a diamond ring for an early anniversary present!! My original ring hasn't fit since having kids... We'll be married nine years on May 17th.
Anyway, it's beautiful, and it topped off a great evening!

5 comments:

angie c said...

WOW!! How cool of Scott...can't wait to see your ring...also can't believe it's been nine years. awesome. Congratulations!

Jenna said...

Sooo funny! Tired little boy. Did he ever manage to go potty? Can't wait to see the ring!

tamandscott said...

Jenna--I did finally get him to go potty...with a lot of whining. I don't think he's ever been THAT tired. I hope y'all had a great small group...we miss you!

Amy C said...

That is so funny. Everyone should be so fortunate as to catch a child asleep in their meal, or near the toilet. I love it.

Anonymous said...

It looks like he partied too hard!! Grandparents can have that affect on children--bad influences, I say. Congrats on the new ring. Matt and I will soon be in the market for a new one for me since mine got stolen almost 3 years ago. I've been living with a simple band since then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails