Well...I guess I should have been watching him a little more closely when I was cooking. By the way, there really is no good way to roll up unrolled foil. His daddy counted fifteen feet that we chunked. Great times...
Don't, in the dump, it will create solar energy that helps decompose the trash faster to cut down on space wasted in the land fill! See, there is always a silver lining. No pun intended. HA. . .
6 comments:
Can clean foil be recycled? I am sure that will happen to me someday! Very funny.
Hysterical! You could make a foil ball like PeeWee Herman.
Radiant barrier for your roof? Cut down on those energy bills!
Now I'm feeling bad for just plain old throwing it away!
Don't, in the dump, it will create solar energy that helps decompose the trash faster to cut down on space wasted in the land fill! See, there is always a silver lining. No pun intended. HA. . .
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
LOVE IT!
That is why I love him so much!
Post a Comment