Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bryce's Prayer to Santa??

Here's Bryce's prayer tonight:

"Dear God,
Thank you for my mommy, daddy, me and Brayden. Thank you for my fan and my picture frame and cookies and our food and my cowboy hat and cowboy boots, and God, can you come down here and bring me some new cowboy boots that fit me? and thank you for my bed and my car and my books and my dresser and my fireman suit, and please make Megann better. In Jesus Name....Amen!

8 comments:

Candice said...

What a thankful little boy!

Can you not get poor Bryce some shoes that fit?

angie c said...

I love him. He makes me laugh so hard. There's no one like Bryce, I'm telling you.

mcjacobsjournal said...

That is so funny. I LOVE the prayers of kiddos. They are so funny and such good reminders of the "pray for anything and everything" idea! (Now, go get him some new boots and he'll REALLY think God is cool!! ha ha.) :)

We're praying hard for Megann at our house. Keep us posted.

The Benson Bunch said...

I love it! It is so cute of Bryce to be thankful for the fan, picture frame, etc...wish I could think to be as thankful for things like that!

Jenna said...

Sweet, sweet boy!

Anonymous said...

What size boots does he wear.... Do I need to send him some from H town:):) He is such a sweet boy. Kids always remind us of the simple things. Megann has been in prayers each day as well. Keep us posted.
Les

Amy C said...

We always tell our kids that Cowboy boots are paw paw's job. It is cheaper that way.

Candice said...

So...is this post supposed to cover you until Christmas? Update please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails