Saturday, September 02, 2006

Too Tired for a Title

kissing cousins
This picture of Bryce getting attacked by babies is so funny to me.
Please focus on how cute Nora is, and not how red and shiny my face is...
Everyone came out alive in the end:)
So, yesterday Uncle Randy and Allison called to see if we wanted to go do something today so they could watch the boys. Ummm..........sure. So, Scott and I went downtown to see that movie The World Trade Center. I highly recommend it. I was a little leary of watching it because it would make me sad, but it focused on an uplifting story of two survivors and didn't say anything about terrorists and stuff. It was great. Then, we went to my mom's house to see my sister and Nora, who are passing through town. Nora scoots all over the floor. It's hilarious to see her little body moving all over the place like nobody's business (what does that saying really mean anyway?). It was great to see them.

Well, that's all of the update I can give you right now. I am really tired (mainly from spending my whole freaking day putting tags on 5 million little pieces of clothing for the JBF sale in a couple of weeks. What a whipping). I need to give a shout out to Tiffany, Whitney, and Hailey who were on T.V. tonight at the Ranger game.
Way to go, girls. You made us proud:).
I think this may be the most I've ever written on my blog. Sorry, Kristi, it will never happen again:)
.

7 comments:

Amy C said...

There is something really funny about the big boys getting picked on by the babies, as they are usually the tormentors. :)

JDF said...

Randy knows our number, right?

The Benson Bunch said...

Does Randy have our number? :)

Jenna said...

I love the picture of Bryce being attacked! His face is priceless.

Candice said...

I like the extra commentary...make that the usual!

Glad you and Scott got some time together. Randy's a rockin' uncle!

Danny Sims said...

Nice pics! Thanks for the tip on the WTC site...

Anonymous said...

mom's titsare looking real nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails