Thursday, September 14, 2006

Help!




Here are a couple pictures of "Luke" giving us a concert tonight (the one and only from Poor Rich Folk) and his #1 fan watching in the crowd.


On a side note, we are trying to set up a prayer chain and need your help. Please visit my friend, Megann Shepard's blog. I blogged about her in June when she found out that she had recurring ovarian cancer. She's done 3 rounds of chemo and goes for her last scheduled treatment next week to MD Anderson. We are trying to set up a prayer chain, and there is a chance to sign up for a time on the blog. She needs to get all of those times filled so she can feel the power of prayer all day. She is very nervous about hearing what they have to say. She is 32.

THANK YOU!!

http://megannupdates.blogspot.com

4 comments:

angie c said...

That is so funny. I bet the opening song was "grace, staring in my face tonight"

Brayden looks like he's totally enjoying the concert.

Headed to Megan's blog now.

tamandscott said...

Ha, it was Grace. He started out doing "Me and My Grrrilfriend," but he changed his mind and did Grace.

angie c said...

I can't believe he even knows that one. It's not on a cd yet? He is too smart for his own good. He has a better memory than any adult I know.

Angie said...

Bryce is probably going to be famous someday. You know I always say he is GT. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails