Saturday, September 23, 2006

Nine Months!




Ok, I'm four days late, but oh well. Happy nine months, little man.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I can not believe how big he is getting. He is such a cutie.
Miss Ya,
Les

angie c said...

He's so big and so much more hair than last time I saw him! I can't believe he's 9 months already. Too cute.

Candice said...

I love how he's now attacking the bear!

Pearson Family said...

Your title reminded me of one of the first times I visited your blog and realized our babies were so close together. Time is flying. So cute that he tackled his bear.

Angie said...

Great pictures! He is really taking on his own looks now. I always thought he looked just like Bryce before. What a cutie he is. He is getting so strong. He is going to learn to crawl whether you like it or not...and soon! :)

Angie said...

P.S. Your new background is a little tu ish for me....:)

Jenna said...

He is so cute!! I cannot believe that he is already 9 months old. They really grow up too fast.

Hey, I just love Bryce. He was the cutest, sweetest thing in class this morning. I want to take him home (because I need another boy!). What is up with him liking pink right now?

Anonymous said...

My how that bear has shrunk! Time goes by way too fast. He's a cutie.

tamandscott said...

Jenna, I always say that he's the girl I'll never have. He has been making us call him "man, the worker girl" all this week. It just kills Scott...

The Benson Bunch said...

You better be glad I am in your top 7 links rather than your bottom 7 links.... :)

That bear is getting smaller! He is adorable...

angie c said...

Julie,

look who's #1 biaaaatchhhhh. :)

how do you make links like that? You're too smarty pants computer lady for me.

Amy C said...

Hey, I was gonna say, "is that bear getting smaller!" I should check in more often so I can seem more original.

Candice said...

Tam, good thing you are a smarty-pants computer lady...looks like you're going to need to connect some kind of filter on your comment link...I'm appalled by the trash some people will write! What does Kerry think about such language?

The Benson Bunch said...

Man...I couldn't agree with you more, Candice...I was just coming as a friendly blogger to check on Tammie's blog and look at the kind of treatment I get? What is your mom's email, Tammie? Someone needs to control that conway chic.... :)

tamandscott said...

Do you kiss Nora Kate with that mouth?

Unknown said...

At least she called HERSELF that... :)

angie c said...

Seriously, I've been spending too much time with my brother. I'll blame it on him.

It's all Randy's fault. Potty mouth

Related Posts with Thumbnails