Saturday, October 07, 2006

Brayden's First Haircut

BEFORE

AFTER
Aunt Kristi came over and gave Brayden his first haircut. She also gave Bryce his first one at five months old (he had way more hair than Brayden does). He took it like a champ and looks so much better now! I know you're thinking that he looks just the same in the first picture as he does in the second, but I promise his hair was long. He looked like he had a combover. :)

7 comments:

Jenna said...

I think Brayden is going to have just as much cute personality as Bryce!! So many changes recently!! So very cute!

Christmas music already? I don't know if I can do that. You might convert me, you did get me hooked on Grey's Anatomy!

Candice said...

It looks like he did such a great job!

The Benson Bunch said...

It looks sssooo much better.

Just kidding...you are right he does look the same in the pictures but I know how a couple of cuts here and there can make all the difference. It does in Zane's hair. I had to get the scissors out myself the other day because his hair was hanging over his ears so bad.

Anonymous said...

Hello....Long time no talk. I have enjoyed catching up on the boys ~ so cute!!

angie c said...

Brado!! Can't believe he has enough hair to cut. Last time I saw him he had no hair at all.

Amy C said...

I love that tooth picture from a couple of days ago. They are really growing. My sister and I used to put up our christmas tree on Halloween.

The Benson Bunch said...

My goodness...You act like you have better things to be doing besides blogging! Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails