Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Testing 1,2,3
Disclaimer: Yes, we let Bryce jump on our couches. I'm secretly hoping he breaks them so I can get new ones. Also, he picked out his clothes when he got home today(better than nothing but underwear, which is what he usually has on after school).
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I love that you showed this video...most people wouldn't show that part (kids jumping off the couch) even though it goes on!!! Loved watching it.
Man, I've got to get with it on this technology thing...
Can't wait to watch it tomorrow at work! My stupid computer won't let me watch it for some reason. Glad you figured it out. . .
Cute kids! Bryce makes me tired just watching him.
KW
CUTENESS!!
I like the glimpse into an evening at the Tam/Scott residence.Your boys are so cute...Brayden's sock entertainment was great! I'll have to admit though... I was surprised to learn that you are a couch-jumping family. I would have missed that question on a Yolanda quiz. This video stuff rocks!
Bryce is a monkey! It was so good to see that video, like we were sitting in your home. Keep it up.
We wouldn't even think twice about the couch thing. Our house is full of monkeys. Good times! They are fun boys.
Great video! I'm just disappointed I can't hear Christmas music playing in the background!
You're coming up on a week. Time to update.
I was cracking up at your comment asking if Carrigan was wearing boots. I never noticed it before, but it does look like she has white boots on. It's really just tights and white shoes. Tights on babies always seem to be bulky at the feet.
Where are you? Miss your updates.
Post a Comment